April 15, 2015

Taylor Swift Book Tag

This tag was originally done as a YouTube video by Sarah @ The Book Life, so definitely check her out!

For those of you who haven't heard of this tag, it's basically a list of Taylor Swift songs and your interpretation of the books that should go along with them. Very fun!



Let's get started!



1. We Are Never Getting Back Together
A book/series you were sure you were in love with,
then wanted to break up with.
  
The Nova Series
They started off so well, then book 3 happened, and NO. Just no.



2. Red
A book with a red cover.
Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles #2)
Does this count? Cause I seriously love this series! (;



3. The Best Day
A book that makes you feel nostalgic.
Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone
I've always loved reading but, this, THIS changed my life.



4. Love Story
A book with forbidden love.
I know it worked out later,
but the whole incest thing was gross in City of Bones.



5. I Knew You Were Trouble
A book with a bad character you couldn't help but love.
Beautiful Disaster
Oh Travis.. you so bad!



6. Innocent
A book someone ruined the ending for.
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Dumbledore...!! I should have stayed away from the HP forums.



7. Everything Has Changed
A character from a book who goes through
extensive character development.
Juliette Ferrars from the Shatter Me series
She started off meek but grew into a strong woman!



8. You Belong With Me
Your most anticipated book release.
Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4)
Nooo.. I don't want the series to end. ):



9. Forever and Always
Your favorite book couple.
Oh, Sydney and Adrian-- I ship hard for you two!



10. Come Back, Be Here
A book you are least likely to lend out,
for fear you might never get it back.
Confess by Colleen Hoover.
It's too good to lose, yo!



11. Teardrops on My Guitar
A book that made you cry a lot.
The Five Stages of Falling in Love
I cried ALL THE TIME in this book. );



12. Shake it Off
A book/series you love so much, you just shake off the haters.
Yes.. I'm one of those Fifty Shades of Grey girls.




P.S. I tag anyone who wants to do this. (:



No comments:

Post a Comment